- Jul 2, 2020
- John Ahya
How White Label Web Development can help you Survive your Business in 2020
Today, the White Label web development service for businesses and individuals have a market with the current value of over $40 billion and is expected to surge to $154 billion by 2022. This is at a whopping 16% increase in annual growth rate. Going by these estimates and projections, the market demand for web development services has become interestingly competitive with the big players and newcomers striving to make a lasting mark. Leveraging on solutions offered by white label services, there is a possible business that can hit their projected target. With niche services such as web design, web hosting services, add-ons, and SEO, set up for the business website, businesses can survive any other pandemic 2020 have got to offer, provided it is done right. White label web development is simply the hiring and rebranding of the website of other businesses, hence bringing them closer to their potential audience of clients. Businesses can hire White Label WordPress Agency to handle web solutions and marketing i.e., content marketing, PPC, SEO ranking, etc.
Below is the Checklist that will Give you a list of How White Label Web Development can help you Survive your Business in 2020
Benefits of White Labeling
- Gives businesses access to the best team of specialists who work as an independent agency or working directly for business. Asides providing quality services, they help a business website get with the new trend, latest techniques, and tools.
- Increases brand or business visibility by bringing lots of public awareness to businesses.
- Helps improve client’s or customer’s loyalty. Customers become loyal to certain white label agency associated with quality and convenience.
- Makes web design and web development project is 100% brandable i.e., with business’s logo & copyrights.
- Saves you lots of resources i.e., time and money. Rather than wasting time to invent the wheel, allow experts to handle it.
- Work Flexibility: Avails businesses a luxury of choice. Depending on a budget of the client’s business, you have the luxury of choosing their most preferred white label web development. For instance, businesses can communicate with their white-label mobile app development without being seated in a four-walled room; a Zoom conference call can make that happen. Projects can be tracked and managed using Trello or Slack.
Experience and Skills
White labeling WordPress agencies can cover at most every aspect of the business.
SEO: entails digital marketing i.e., on and off-page SEO, keyword research, etc. SEO requires high expertise; hiring an experienced white label web development team can help expand a business’s marketing offerings.
Web Development: businesses can either make use of content management systems such as Wix or WordPress that requires little coding or hire the service of a white label experienced developer for a creative, customized professional website.
Web and Graphic Design: hiring the services of a freelance experienced web designer can be costly, but you can enjoy a complete package of services from white label agencies.
Social Media Marketing: a lot goes into social media marketing, from social campaign management, content creation, social engagement, and content scheduling can be overwhelming for a business owner. However, hiring an experienced white label agency can ease the pressure.
Video Production: High-quality videos explaining and showcasing what products and services involve can help businesses rise above their competition.
Greater Capacity for Work
Businesses can survive harsh economic conditions in 2020 due to white label capacity for greater capacity to work. Also, it allows businesses to expand their product or service offerings as well as strategically target customers and may potentially strengthen the business’s competitive advantage. Also, white label agencies can provide business websites with quality services that other big players in the industry can provide their own clientele or customer.
White Label Support
Most White Label web development service agency offers in-terms of contractual warranty i.e., post-project support. This means companies who outsourced the services of a white label web agency gets to enjoy post-project support on web design, SEO, web development, mobile apps, etc. in the bid to maintain customer relationship.